Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas! Maligayang Pasko!

I hope this season brings peace, joy, and happiness to everyone out there.  This year Santa brought me a sore throat.  I guess that's better than a lump of coal.

Remember, there are a lot of people out there who are in trouble, their children are going to bed hungry, and they are in danger of losing everything for which they've worked.  Try to be forgiving of those who transgress against you.  If you can't forgive, at least try to keep it to yourself.  Trust me, I know how hard that is to do.

If you can, try to find someone or a family who you can help a little.  Even a single meal means more than you know.  I have seen the faces on the little children here in the Philippines when we bring them milk.  Priceless.

The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money. -- Thomas Jefferson

No comments: