Monday, November 17, 2008

More Pork Ribs ... So Cheap and So Good!

My newborn niece was coming home today.  Her parents had missed last night's feeding frenzy.  So, I thought that I'd make more ribs for them.

I dropped by my Secret Pork Rib Source (it's so secret I won't even tell my mother where it is) and bought all their ribs.  All.


Look at those ribs ... that's 6.5 kilograms of fresh pork ribs.  Six-and-a-half kilograms!  OK, there's some spine in there.  That's OK.  The meat on the spine is quite good, too!

The best part?  Well, honestly, the best part is the pork ribs.  The second best part is that they were P150 per kilo.  Yes, you read that right, 150 Philippine Pesos per kilogram.  Yes, that's about US$1.40 per pound.

Great ribs at a really great price.  Life is good!

No comments: