Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Cookies Are Coming


I haven't been myself lately. I managed to give myself a moderate concussion and pick up a nasty flu. Not the best of combinations. I've barely been outside for the past week.

Tonight, I could take my inactivity no more. I went downstairs and made a batch of the now famous NYT 36-hour cookies. The majority of the dough is resting nicely in the fridge. Sunday morning, I'll break it out and make some fabulous cookies. I'll also post a complete blow-by-blow report.

So, where did I get the picture for this post? Notice I wrote "the majority of the dough is resting nicely in the fridge." The rest of the dough was cooked and is now resting nicely in my appreciative stomach.

Even without 36 hours of rest, this is a fine, fine recipe.

No comments: